Proposal to enable -css- prefix on transform and appearance

From: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:14:04 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org Style" <www-style@w3.org>
If at all possible, it'd be great to see Mozilla, Opera, Microsoft and
Gapple pick up  -css- as a cross-vendor prefix:

I'd like to see -css- supported in the next beta releases:

The -css-transform family.
-css-appearance: none (and I think auto, or inherit, or whatever it is).

It requires only minimal effort on the vendor developers, it's a
"vendor" prefix, so there are no rules, and we've got good consensus
that appearance: none is here to stay, and transform will happen eventually.

Thank you for your consideration,

-Charles