Re: [css3-transforms] translate() vs. translate3d()

Hi Chris,

people always ask for use cases. This site:
http://www.drawastickman.com/index.htm lets you draw a shape and you can
tell that they're scaling/skewing the path points to create the animation.
I know these transformations are not as 'good' as true 3d perspective
transforms, but they are much easier to understand for the average person.

Rik