Re: [CSS3-images] premultiplied alpha (was rotate(<angle>[, <translation-value>, <translation-value>]))

Hi Brian,

that works but it's pretty ugly.
It seems like overkill to force a concept like premultiplied alpha on the
user just to get 'transparent' to do what you expect.

If current behavior was already discussed and now implemented, it's
probably not worth changing at this point.

Rik