Re: Features and fixes incompatible with backward compatibility

WebKit ought to get browser zoom working right with media queries. I just noticed that doing browser zoom is not flipping my media query for width. Zoom and dpi really are an issue.

But back to that dead horse:

min-height: 2000truemm
max-height: 20truemm

Those both seem usable...

max-height: 0.02truemm... Still seems like it could work. For actual (on) retina displays.

I have seen this discussion repeated a few times. I'm still at a loss as to why it hasn't resolved.

Oh well. On to the next thing.

-Charles