RE: wading into the Prefix morass...

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:56:47 +0000
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, "www-style@w3.org Style" <www-style@w3.org>
> This is what led to me wondering (a few emails ago) if we could
> usefully use draft-specific prefixes for features, and only change
> the prefix if the parsing had to change.

On one specific point, just an observation...

Parsing changes aren't the only spec change that introduces incompatibility.

Draft A:  0 deg points right
-draft-linear-gradient(10deg, red, blue);

Draft B:  0 deg points up
-draft-linear-gradient(10deg, red, blue);

I can give you specifics on which draft versions if it's actually useful for you.