RE: [css3-regions][css3-page] region based page templates

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 00:39:15 +0000
To: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
>   sylvaing: without dom elements, you can't receive clicks, etc.
>
>That seems like a solvable problem that should be solved for all generated pseudo-elements (like ::before and ::after too). Something like >'getElementsByTagName("body")[0].pseudos.slot[0]'.addEventListener(click, myfunction)'.

That is the general concept, yes. Though such nodes are by definition not in the DOM and using the same plumbing means defining what bubbling
and other things that assume a parent chain look like. I haven't thought about it much yet but my working assumption is that it could be trickier
than it looks.