[css-variables] the new ED for CSS Variables

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:12:03 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
As I said a while ago in www-style, I think the proposal for CSS
Variables in [1] is just brilliant. This is by far the simplest,
the best integrated into CSS, mechanism we could probably think of.

Kudos to the authors. I want it in all browsers and I want it there
as soon as possible. And - modulo the fact I have to read and reread
the proposal in greater details - I want it as is.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-variables/#cssom-cssvariable

</Daniel>