Re: [CSS-transforms] rotate(<angle>[, <translation-value>, <translation-value>])

I think the user would expect to get the animated values back.

As long as there is an easy and consistent way to do the 'unmatrix', I
guess it's not a big deal (Although angles>180deg will not survive)

My original question also still stands:

@keyframes myrotate{

from{ transform: none}

to { transform: rotate(45deg, 10px, 10px); }

}

Wouldn't you expect that the animation is always around (10, 10)? I admit
it's an edge case that is easily worked around...

Rik