RE: prefixed values(RE: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Paris F2F Monday Morning 2012-02-06: Administrivia, Vendor Prefixes, Property/Value Alias OM)

If you really think there's that clear a separation, then I guess we just have to agree to disagree.

Prediction: This will be pain in less than 5 years of when that rule gets enforced, for all parties affected.

-Brian