Re: [css4-fonts] font-size: auto

I could see that as a being a huge boon to responsive design in the future,
where plain text can adjust based on the width of the parent container.

I wonder if this could also be assisted with a max- and min- property?
max-font-size and min-font-size? I know some fonts become unreadable at
certain sizes, and at that point it would be more appropriate to wrap it
than continue to shrink it.

--
Ian Moffitt
*Interface Programmer*