Re: [CSS-transforms] rotate(<angle>[, <translation-value>, <translation-value>])

Hi Rik,

see inline comments:

On Feb 15, 2012, at 1:09 PM, Rik Cabanier wrote:

Hi Dirk,

just to make it clear to me. The issue you are trying to resolve is if you have content that is like:
<HTML>
<svg>
<g id='id' transform="rotate(45, 10, 10)">

and you call:
getcomputedStyle(document.getElementById("id")).transform

it should return:
"rotate(45deg, 10px, 10px)"

With the current specification it would return a matrix. Like for every function. This is also implemented by all browser that way. But for SVG DOM you would get a rotate as transformation function, yes.

Greetings
Dirk