From: Alex Mogilevsky [mailto:alexmog@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 11:41 AM
To: fantasai; www-style@w3.org
Subject: RE: [css3-grid-layout] Renaming auto grid properties

± From: fantasai [mailto:fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net]
± Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 8:34 AM ± ± I suggest renaming ±
±    - grid-flow to grid-auto-add
±    - grid-column-sizing to grid-auto-columns
±    - grid-row-sizing to grid-auto-rows
±
± resulting in
±
±    grid-auto-add: none | rows | columns
±    grid-auto-columns: <size of automatically-added columns>
±    grid-auto-rows:    <size of automatically-added rows>

How about 'grid-auto-flow' instead of '-add' ?

   grid-auto-flow: none | rows | columns