Review and discussion request on CSS Transforms parsing issues

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:28:21 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org CSS" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello CSS WG,

I reviewed the CSS 2D Transforms specification and found some differences between CSS and SVG Transforms. I created a list of issues on the the Wiki "Merged Transforms"[1]. I would like to discuss the syntax differences (Issue 1-5) between both specifications. Each issue has a description of the problem and a list of proposed solutions. For the best experience of web developers it would be great to harmonize both syntax notations at some point. Can you please review the issues and proposals?

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/fx/wiki/Merged_Transforms#Parser_issues