Re: Property proxies / CSS setters

I don't think it destroys the point of prefixes. They still exist when
they reach the author.

It helps the author to toy around with things. It still keeps the
very-good practice of having vendors use prefixes.

The point of using prefixes is to keep vendors from harming us authors.
As authors, we get a lot more rope to make mistakes with.