[css3-images] object-fit at risk

From: Leif Arne Storset <lstorset@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:29:05 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> skreiv Sun, 12 Feb 2012 01:11:31
+0100

>    dbaron: Are enough things marked as at-risk?
>    dbaron: Do we have two impls of object-position and image-resolution?
>            And the rest of object-fit?
>    fantasai: We have two impls of image-resolution.
>    florian: We have code for object-* in our tree, but I don't know the
> status.
[…]
>    dbaron: I suggest we mark everything but gradients as at-risk.  I
> don't
>            want any of the other features to hold up gradients.
>    [several]: That's fine.
>    RESOLVED: Mark everything in Images 3 as at-risk except gradients.

I don't object to marking everything but gradients at risk in order to
speed the process. For the record, though:

HP and Opera have implemented object-fit and object-position [0]. That is
why it was unmarked as at risk. 'scale-down' is still at risk, however. I
am uncertain about the status of 'none'.

0. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Aug/0076.html

--
Leif Arne Storset
Core Technology Developer, Opera Software