public-css-bugzilla (was: transforms, transitions and animations bugs now in Bugzilla)

From: Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:07:42 +0800
To: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
I just noticed that public-css-bugzilla[1] start working. Like
public-html-bugzilla is for HTML, this is the default QA list for all
CSS modules. Currently It has pretty low traffic.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-bugzilla/

(11/11/08 7:37), Dean Jackson wrote:
> We've started tracking comments/bugs on the specs in Bugzilla.
>
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describecomponents.cgi?product=CSS
>
> Feel free to create an account and make comments, but it's probably best to keep the detailed discussion here on the list.

Most of the CSS modules are listed in the link above I think, and I plan
to file bugs that are purely editorial to Bugzilla, just to reduce the
noise ratio.

Cheers,
Kenny