Re: [css3-transforms] Making transform-origin a list, converting transform to comma separated

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:53:50 -0800
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
CC: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>, Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I want to note, that SVG Transforms allows commas for separating transformation functions as well [1]. It is up to the user to use spaces, commas, or both for separating transformation functions.

That means for backward compatibility to SVG transform, we can not interpret the following two examples differently:

translate(20px, 20px)      scale(2)
translate(20px, 20px)   ,  scale(2)

Greetings,
Dirk