Re: Vendor Prefixes and Generic Prefixes: who shall use which when and why?

I really like the -wd- -ed- etc etc etc prefixes, this *should* help MS
keep their bug compatibility while allowing them to progress with the newer
implementations. It would also help with multiple repetitions of the same
thing with different prefixes, though I suppose it could potentially make
that problem worse.