RE: [css-content-state] Loading, Interactive and Error states for downloaded resources -- fallback content

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 11:15:35 +0100
To: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
CC: CSS 3 W3C Group <www-style@w3.org>
I intentionally left this as an open issue. I don't think it should, however. I'm targeting downloads triggered by the element itself, outside the scope of any styling.

DIV tags are not triggering any download on their own. Maybe the LINK/STYLE tags could be "loading" while any resource it references is loading, however.

I'll add a note on multiple downloads in the spec.

Regards,
François