Re: [css-device-adapt] CSS Device Adaptation and Screen Orientation API

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 18:34:25 +0100, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
wrote:

>> I don't mind adding support for portrait-primary, etc, but if we add
>> that they should be supported by the (orientation: *) media features as
>> well.
>
> Florian, do you think we could add those to CSS Media Queries
> orientation values?

No objection to considering it, but I am not sure I understand how the
value would be used. How would you expect layouts to differ when the MQ is
portrait-primary vs portrait-secondary? Use cases would be welcome.

  - Florian