Re: Media feature based on parent width instead of viewport/device width

Is there any other way to do it? I mean, is is obviously possible to add
short paths (and there probably are a lot of them hidden in called
functions, no doubt about it), but in the general case this seems just
unavoidable to reperform the layout if you want to achieve seamless frame in
the way it's currently specced (I'm genuinly interested if you think
otherwise). The main reason I think there's this issue is that elements
inside the iframe can be sized proportionnally to the height of the iframe
(vh/position absolute bottom/...), and that size equally depends on the
height of the document. You can't resolve those cycles in at least a double
evaluation (reset+accomodate), can you?

My own test included this trick:

<iframe seamless>
    <#document>
bottom: -100px;"></div>
    </#document>
</iframe>
<!-- results in a 100px high iframe with scrollbars on both sides, and a
~180px tall div -->