Re: [css3-background] unbound background-clip from -origin in background shorthand

On Monday 2012-12-03 18:41 +0100, Øyvind Stenhaug wrote:
> I'll note that Transitions and Animations currently allow
> non-connected *-duration and *-delay properties in their shorthands.
> There are issues noted about a possible alternative being "/" as a
> connector, but <time>{1,2} is not mentioned.

I don't like that either, but we're stuck with it for compatibility.
I think it's hard to read, both for implementations and authors.

I'd also note that that's a different case because it doesn't set
both values to the given value when only one value is given; in that
case the delay value gets the initial value.

-David