Non-hacky support for top-and-bottom-only (or left-and-right-only, etc.) drop shadows

From: Behrang Saeedzadeh <behrangsa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:31:25 +1100

Right now box-shadow's syntax does not provide a way for specifying shadows
only for top and bottom of an element. The only way of achieving this is
using some clever hacks like the one here:

This in turn leads to drop shadows that are brighter than what is expected.

I think apart from box-shadow, we also need box-shadow-top,
box-shadow-right, box-shadow-bottom, and box-shadow-left.

What do you think?

Please see the attached example.

Behrang Saeedzadeh