Re: [css3-cascade] style attribute should override scoped style sheets

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM, François REMY
<francois.remy.dev@outlook.com> wrote:
> |  On further though, if we do make that change, we'll still want a style
> |  attribute targetting a child to win over a scoped stylesheet scoped to
> |  that child, I think.
>
> Are you sure? Normally, a stylesheet always win to an attribute, right? Why
> would we want to break that?

I'm not sure I'm parsing you right, but a style attribute always beats
a non-!important rule from a stylesheet.  This is preserving that.

In case my description wasn't clear, I was referring to something like this:

    foo

I think we want the text to be green.