[selectors4] Requested selectors

From: Belov, Charles <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 00:02:09 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: 'fantasai' <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
I respectfully suggest the following selectors (and apologize if they've already been suggested and rejected):

E:foreign-link(0) 	an E element being the source anchor of a hyperlink of which the target is not within the current domain 	The foreign link pseudo-class 	4

Question as to distinguishing between same (a) domain, different subdomain and (b) different domain.

---

Domain and protocol as selector, e.g.

http://sfmta.com html {
}

https://sfmta.com html {
}

Or just

sfmta.com html {
}

sfmuni.com html {
}

Although this would probably be most useful in personal style sheets.

Hope this helps,
Charles Belov
SFMTA Webmaster