Re: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions San Diego F2F 2012-08-15 Wed AM I: Experimental Features Policy aka Prefixing

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:52:33 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On 08/29/2012 05:33 PM, fantasai wrote:

> glenn: That's reminiscent of the language that Maciej required for CR-exit.
> glenn: For HTML.
> szilles: I like that it's not individual manufacturers making that decision.
> <hober> glenn was referring to this email:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Aug/0190.html

<glenn> s/Maciej required for/Maciej suggests for permissive version of/

<dbaron> also, https://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.platform/msg/6107b1b7bd4fb799?dmode=source&output=gplain&noredirect
          was my earlier proposal on experimental features
<dbaron> alternate link for that is
          https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/mozilla.dev.platform/itl6mtx2dxI[1-25]

I should learn my lesson and finish processing *all* the minutes for a particular day
before posting any of them. >_< Next time.

~fantasai