Re: [css3-fonts][cssom] Load events for webfonts?

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>wrote:

> Any further comments on this proposal?  I've copied the text over to a
> wiki page at <http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/font-load-events>, and
> addressed Sebastian's feedback about knowing which source was actually
> used.

The event sounds reasonable, but can it really be called "load"? Won't that
trigger onload handlers that have been attached to the document? Seems to
me it should be called "fontload" or something like that.

I'm less enthusiastic about APIs to trigger explicit loading, but it looks
like you aren't working on those at the moment?

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]