Re: [selectors4] The draft from the future

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 01:04:36 -0700
To: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On 08/16/2012 12:08 AM, Simon Sapin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/selectors4/ currently says "W3C Working Draft 21 August 2012", dated 5 days in the future.
>
> Is this deliberate?

Yes, it's being prepared for publication at http://www.w3.org/TR/selectors4/.
This is (unfortunately) a very manual process that takes somewhere between
several days and a week, since the editor has to hand it off to a staff contact
who then has to hand it off to the webmaster who only publishes on Tuesdays and
Thursdays.

If you want to continue this discussion, I suggest we shift it to spec-prod.
But I suppose this is enough to answer your initial question. :)

~fantasai