Re: [css3-regions][cssom] NamedFlowCollection as a live collection?

I just started digging into CSS Regions spec, and this was one of the
first things that popped up. Having NamedFlowCollection as live
collection seems odd, since its contents can change (or completely
disappear) at any style computation. This sounds like an excellent
opportunity for awesome Web developer head-scratchers.

:DG<