[css3-conditional] value of CSSSupportsRule.conditionText

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 14:51:02 +1000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
It's not exactly clear to me what should be included in conditionText
when it comes to white space and comments.  For example, with:

   @supports (a: b) {}

My guess is that we would want to return "(a: b)" rather than "(a: b )"
or " (a: b) ".  But looking at the grammar, I think supports_condition
should actually include the trailing white space since there a "S*" at
the end of each production.  So I think the spec should say to trim
white space of the string that is returned.

But comments should probably stay, since if you think there is
implicitly a COMMENT* between after each other symbol in the grammar
then it would be included in the supports_condition, and it isn't as
simple to trim comments from the string.  So for:

   @supports /*1*/ (a: b) /*2*/ {}

I think it should return "(a: b) /*2*/".