[css3-grid-layout] Suggestions for terminology amendments (additional!)

From: Mark Boulton <mark@markboulton.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:29:00 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Just spotted another terminology mismatch.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-grid-layout/#grid-declaration0

Here: 'The baseline of an inline Grid element is the bottom edge of the margin box.'

This is confusing. A Baseline  in design terms  is a typographic measurement (the bottom of a character). In grid design there is such a thing as a 'baseline grid'  a grid comprised of a vertical division of space according to the type size from baseline to baseline. Unless I'm confused, I don't think is what this definition is referring to.