Re: [css4-images] element() behavior

Thanks Rik but your explanation didn't make this phrase:
"the element has alpha from an ancestor"
anyhow clearer.

'opacity' is not inheritable.
And the #src has no opacity defined on it so it shall be rendered
in #dst background with default opacity:1 value.

So it is not clear where "alpha from ancestor" idea comes from.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://terrainformatica.com