Re: [css3-text] full-size-kana and @text-transform

From: Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:25:31 +0200
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Håkon Wium Lie:
> John Daggett wrote:
>
> Authors are unlikely to copy conversion tables, like they don't copy font declarations today. More likely, they will just include them:

Hopefully. Some authors (with sufficient privileges) will certainly continue to use server-side scripts, though, because that’s about the same amount of work for them and gives the desired result in a lot more browsing environments.

Despite me suggesting more complex behavior in the past, I think a basic version of ‘@text-transform’ and no ‘full-size-kana’ in Level 3 would be the best solution. In Level 4 it could become more advanced.