Re: [css3-text] @text-transform order

Florian wrote:

> I agree, text-transform should take a single value, and composition should
> be controlled inside the @-rule.

I'm not sure I agree here, since I think for transforms that are mostly
unrelated, it makes more sense to have them be listed out rather than
to create a new named text transform with the combination.

However, I don't think the combinations we allow right now are all that
useful, so I'm fine with disallowing this in Level 3 and deferring the
discussion for Level 4.

~fantasai