[css3-values] Order-sensitive "one or more" component value combinator

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:04:47 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
There's a few places where our grammars would be much simpler (less repetition)
if we had a combinator that meant "this or that or both, but in this order".
(We have the double-bar, which means "this or that or both", but there's no
ordering requirement there.)

So I'm proposing we add one, and the best idea I could come up with was ??,
e.g.

   property-name: <foo> ?? <bar>

Thoughts?

Note: this would qualify as an editorial change.

~fantasai