[css3-text] Current draft vs previous candidate recommendation

From: Anand K Kalyanasundaram <anand.kalyanasundaram@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:56:25 +0530
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,
The text module http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-css3-text-20030514/ was a
Candidate Recommendation. But the latest version:
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/ is a Working Draft. I came across this
while looking for the definition of property "text-line-through". This
property has been removed in the latest working draft. It has been
replaced by a property value for text-decoration-line.

I am not sure what the current browsers support. But, could someone
please tell me what is the recommendation for CSS tool developers ?
Which version of the spec should be followed ?

I understand that this is a tough question to answer. But, could someone
post what they are doing ? Any other comments would be nice too.

Thanks,
Anand