Re: [css3-syntax] dash-match and includes-match tokens

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:00:12 -0700
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 3:01 AM, Daniel Glazman
> Le 16/04/12 16:48, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
>> Yes, some lookahead in the parser is required anyway - I'll be trying
>
> No, not in the parser itself. In the tokenizer...

Simon was pointing out that, if I tokenize "|=" as two DELIM tokens
rather than a single INCLUDES-MATCH token, I'll need a token of
lookahead in the parser to make sure they're parsed correctly in the
selector.  I was just pointing out that I already need a token of
lookahead in the parser for other things, so that's not a problem.