Re: [css3-flexbox] Taking Flexbox to last call

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:36:19 -0700
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> 1. I object to any layout spec going to LC without dbaron having reviewed
>   and signed off on each aspect of it. That's just asking for trouble.

I think last time we talked about this, dbaron said he deferred to
dholbert on this, and Daniel seems to be okay with the spec, as far as
I can tell.

> 2. There are still some pretty significant open issues, including
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Feb/0743.html

Is there any reason you expect resolving that to take longer than the
6-week LC period (I expect to resolve it before the end of this week).
 Note that this is a minor issue, as it's solely a renaming, even if
it has a somewhat larger effect over CSS as a whole (in the precedent
it establishes for alignment properties).

The other currently-open issues are similarly small.