RE: [css3-text] scoping line break controls, characters that disappear at the end of lines

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:23:24 -0400
To: Ambrose LI <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
CC: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, "CJK discussion (public-i18n-cjk@w3.org)" <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>
Ambrose, your support here is really appreciated.

I asked about the honorific space to my brother living in China, and to his Chinese wife, but neither has ever seen this.

If we can't get enough information, I think we have to assume that it'd behave similar to full-width spaces within Japanese.

Regards,
Koji