[css3-flexbox] Flexbox Terminology

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 10:56:02 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
There's an editorial thing that bothers me about Flexbox, which is that the
terminology is a little inconsistent with what we do elsewhere and with the
concepts themselves:

The thing that's a container is called a "flexbox", but the boxes that actually
flex are called "flexbox items". Usually we call the container box a "container",
and child boxes are called "boxes", not "items". We don't use "items" to refer
to boxes anywhere else, and I don't see any reason to start a new convention

So I'd like to propose that the boxes that flex are called "flexboxes", and the
containing element be called the "flexbox container".