Re: [selectors5] Proposal for a pseudo combinator

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 18:44:40 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Le 07/04/12 18:14, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :

>> You can't in Level 3 and earlier; Selectors Level 4 allows pseudo-classes
>> on pseudo-elements (see last paragraph of 3.4 Pseudo-elements).
> !!!  That's new.  I had completely missed that.

Correction: the unimplemented Editor's Draft that remains subject to
deep changes of Selectors 4 and that is not even yet a W3C Working
Draft has that. Does not mean or imply you cannot propose changes,
abandons, deep modifications, whatever. And if you have better to
propose, I encourage to do so because that's how we make progress.