Re: [css3-border][css3-background] border-radius with <angle>

Bert Bos (2012-04-05 10:28):
> On Tuesday 13 March 2012 12:58:03 Christoph Päper wrote:
>>  border-radius: 37deg 5em;
>
> We (the CSS WG) decided to _not_ make such a change to the module. We don't see a strong enough reason to add such a feature, certainly not at this time.

Like many of my “proposals” lately this was rather meant in a “does anyone think this would be useful?” manner and hardly as “I want this!”, so I’m okay with postponing or rejecting it.

> We also decided _not_ to add these corner shapes to the module.
> (However, we did record them in the draft of a possible level 4
> module[1], so we can revisit the question later.)

: <border-corner-shape>: curve | bevel | scoop | notch

> Please, let us know if you object to that decision.

I do not. Nevertheless, I still think the angle syntax could be useful, especially for ‘bevel’.