[css3-background] should specify color space for box-shadow blurring

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:06:25 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-background/#the-box-shadow should
specify what color space the blurring for box-shadow takes place in.
The value should probably be one of the values of:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/painting.html#ColorInterpolationFiltersProperty
i.e., sRGB or linearRGB.

I suspect existing implementations probably use sRGB (which Mozilla
does), but I could be wrong.  I recently wrote a test here:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/mozilla/submitted/css3-background/box-shadow/box-shadow-blur-definition-001.xht
which I realize is assuming that the answer is sRGB.  (I'm not sure
how many implementations do the blur radius calculation correctly
yet per our discussions last year for that test to be useful,
though.)

-David