Re: [CSS4-UI] Fwd: Would be cool with support to use standard icons from the platform

Hi,

	Steps in this direction are already covered in SVG Tiny, see:

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGTiny12/painting.html#systemPaint

	where it's possible to select system colors for a graphic.
These reflect the user's O/S settings so can style the content according
to the user's desktop settings.

	This suggested feature aligns with that direction too so is
clearly worthy of more discussion.

Cheers,
Alex