Re: [CSS4-UI] Fwd: Would be cool with support to use standard icons from the platform

Hi,

This has been discussed previously as the "icon" uri scheme. I'm not
sure if there are any implementations. (Gecko has moz-icon://, but I
don't think that it is exposed to web content any longer.)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010JanMar/0255.html

Regards