Re: [css3-animations] Multiple animations affecting the same property

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:36:15 +0200, Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
wrote:

> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-animations/#animations
>
> "In the case of multiple animations specifying behavior for the same
> property, the animation defined last will override the previously
> defined animations."
>
> I found this rather unclear. It should probably say something like
>
> "If at one point in time there are multiple animations specifying
> behavior for the same property, the animation whose name occurs last in
> the value of 'animation-name' will override the other animations at that
> point."

Actually, might need to qualify that sentence further, since it should
presumably only be about animations that actually apply (are associated
with valid keyframes).

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA