suggestion of adding top,right,bottom,right to box-shadow

From: shi chuan <shichuanr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:28:26 +0800
To: www-style@w3.org
box-shadow is lack of the option to be displayed only on specific sides of
the box.

We can't defined it as box-*-*-shadow. it's often used together with other
CSS properties like border-radius which supports this syntax. It will be
great if we could use the following way to specify the sides we want the
shadow to be displayed (top,right,bottom,right)

box-top-left-shadow

Currently this can't be achieved without some kind of hack. (reference:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4909561/css3-box-shadow-on-top-left-and-right-only
)

--

*Shi Chuan **Web Developer*