suggestion of adding top,right,bottom,right to box-shadow

From: shi chuan <shichuanr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:28:26 +0800
To: www-style@w3.org
box-shadow is lack of the option to be displayed only on specific sides of
the box.

We can't defined it as box-*-*-shadow. it's often used together with other
CSS properties like border-radius which supports this syntax. It will be
great if we could use the following way to specify the sides we want the
shadow to be displayed (top,right,bottom,right)

Currently this can't be achieved without some kind of hack. (reference:

*Shi Chuan **Web Developer*

Twitter: @shichuan | Skype: shichuanr
shichuanr@gmail.com | www.blog.highub.com