[css3-text] text-transform: full-width should take <narrow> decomposition mappings into account as well

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:22:20 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
When surfing through Unicode database and UAX#44[1], I found text-transform: full-width should take not only <wide> decomposition mappings but also <narrow> tag as well.

So, I'd like to propose to change this text:
]]
The mapping to fullwidth form is defined by taking code points with the <wide> tag in their Decomposition_Mapping in [UAX44] and mapping their
decomposition (minus the <wide> tag) back to the original code point.
[[

]]
[[

Regards,