回覆: [css3-speech] Last Call for CSS Speech module

From: jtchen0901 <jtchen0901@itri.org.tw>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:30:13 +0800
hi Daniel,
Sorry to response late.
The status of CSS3 Speech is stated as :
"The following features are at-risk and may be dropped at the end of the CR
period if there has not been enough interest from implementers:
voice-balance, voice-duration, voice-pitch, voice-range, and voice-stress"

However, considering the content richness of voice books,
the characters of roles highly depends on the pitch of his/her voice,
and the pitch parameter would makes the the voice more vivid.
therefore I strongly encourage to keep the 'voice-pitch' attribute.

Hope it's not too late.

Jiang-Chun Chen

寄件者: "Bert Bos" <bert@w3.org>
日期: 2011年8月19日 19:15
收件者: "W3C style mailing list" <www-style@w3.org>
主旨: [css3-speech] Last Call for CSS Speech module

> The CSS WG just published what is intended to be the last working draft
> of CSS Speech:
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-css3-speech-20110818/
> The module contains the properties to style how a document is spoken by
> a speech synthesizer: voice, volume, speed, pauses, cue sounds, etc.
> The working group wants to verify that the draft is ready for
> implementation. That means: unless the feedback on this call for
> comments indicates problems, the next version will be a Candidate
> Recommendation.
> The deadline for comments is the 30th of September.
> The preferred place for comments is this mailing list, <www-
> style@w3.org>. If you send e-mail, please start the subject line with
>    [css3-speech]
> as I did on this message.
> For the CSS WG,
> Bert
> --
>  Bert Bos                                ( W 3 C ) http://www.w3.org/
>  http://www.w3.org/people/bos                               W3C/ERCIM
>  bert@w3.org                             2004 Rt des Lucioles / BP 93
>  +33 (0)4 92 38 76 92            06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France

This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.