RE: [css3-images] asymmetric radial gradients

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd368149(VS.85).aspx
In D2D, this is addressed with the gradientOriginOffset parameter:
"In the brush's coordinate space, the offset of the gradient origin relative to the gradient ellipse's center."

To support it, it would be straighforward to expand the syntax from (one proposal):
radial-gradient(<size> [at <position>]?, <color-stop>[, <color-stop>]+)

to (another proposal):

-Brian